Saturday, 12 February 2011

Official's Conference

Just got back from what was an hectic 2 days, Friday night was spent in Stoke on Trent attending an Advisory Council meeting, which was very positive.

Today was the Officials Conference, which was held in Stoke on Trent, and I must pass on my thanks to all the Stoke team for making sure the Venue was good and they kept the Tea and Coffee going all day, They also did an excellent buffet as well. Well Done Stoke BNP you did the West Midlands proud.

The conference was an excellent one, and it was nice to see so many of the West Midlands officials attending, I was unable to take any photo's has I was to busy all day. If anybody as any photo's then please pass them on to me.

I am knackered so I am going to have a nice rest tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment