Monday, 24 January 2011

West Midlands Regional officers meeting


Sunday 23rd January saw the West Midlands have their first regional meeting of 2011.

Being Regional Organiser I chaired this meeting with the help of my Management team. This was a very productive meeting with lots of positives coming out of the meeting. I was very pleased with the turnout and the enthusiasm that the West Midlands officials have. This is going to be a very important year for the West Midlands.

We heard from Councillor Mike Coleman about the plans for this years important elections in Stoke on Trent, This is the top priority for the West Midlands with lots of activity in Stoke. I must thank all Stoke activists who are out leafleting 3/4 times a week.

Councillor Martyn Findley Regional Fundholder gave a report on the regions finances.

We have also put plans in place for training and Phil Spencer the West Midlands training officer is preparing training modules.

I feel this was one of the most productive meeting that we have had and I have put in targets in place that we need to keep to.

I can say the West Midlands is ready to commence battle and is fully prepared for what looks like an exciting year, And it may seem a long way off to some of you but when the Euro Election is here, the West Midlands will be more than ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment