Saturday, 29 January 2011

West Midlands Activist's helping in Barnsley


I left home this morning at 7.30am and headed for Barnsley to help in the upcoming by election. I arrived at the R.V point at 9.15am and was greeted by the popular and hardworking Barnsley organiser Ian Sutton. We were soon joined by activists from Yorkshire, North West and even Scotland. I then spotted two familiar faces queuing up to get a supply of leaflets, It was the Black Country Organiser Rob Weale & Birmingham Organiser Paul Hickman (pictured above).

It was only a couple of weeks ago when both Rob & Paul was part of the West Midland activists that helped in the Oldham election, As Regional Organiser it is nice to see activists from my region help out at national days of action.

Unfortunately I couldn't stay for the big meeting has I had to get back to the unit to print more leaflets for Barnsley tomorrow.

So I better carry on printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment