Thursday, 30 December 2010

A lovely day spent Leafleting in Oldham & Saddleworth


Today I went to help out Derek Adams in the Oldham & Saddleworth parliamentary by election,

Derek is one of the party's hardest working activist and like me he is a ex publican, so it is always a pleasure to see Derek and help him in this by election.

Cllr Andy Terry.

I also had company today with Cllr Andy Terry Solihull Organiser and Paul Hickman the new Birmingham Organiser, And has a special treat for my wife Yvonne with me being a old romantic I took her along,

Yvonne walking back after a long walk down the lane.

We arrived in Lees Oldham this morning and Derek handed us leaflets and a map and off to work we went, We arrived at our area to spectacular views overlooking Oldham, the problem with that meant we were at the top of a very large hill and this was our area for leafleting. I have never seen so many houses with very steep steps to get to a letterbox.


We spent a good day leafleting and with all them hills and steps my legs are certainly aching.

I must thank Andy and Paul for coming and lending a hand, and of course my wife as well.

I would urge everyone to make the trip to Oldham and help out in the campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment